Electricity can Heal

Philippines
January 23, 2007 10:11pm CST
For the past two weeks I have undergone treatment through Pyro- Energen. I suffered from Chronic Fatigue, plenty of Gas in the Stomach and weak Knees. After four treatments I find my body to be full of energy. I can do my work with less difficulty. My mind more alert. I would recommend this to those who had ailments and do not want to take synthetic drugs. You can learn more by visiting their web-site. With aging comes also many body aches and pains. Are you interested to find alternative healing through - electrical gadgets like pyro-energen?
1 response
@RAMPersona (2033)
• Philippines
24 Jan 07
i have heard and read many testimonies with positive results using such device and alternative medicine in general, but there are some exagerations, anyways what's important is that we are keen to what we feel inside, if there's something 'wrong' we can easily consult a real doctor.
16 Nov 07
Hi Ajinomoto,I also have CFS and have been reading about the Pyro Energen device. Can you confirm that it has helped you recover from CFS, and would also give more details of your experience with the device? Thanks,Chris