Who looks after the children?

@ukchriss (2097)
February 14, 2007 4:35pm CST
Its school holidays this week, so as always I am looking after my grand children while their mum is at work. If you work, who looks/looked after your children in the school holidays or are you the one who looks after someone else's children to help them out?
2 people like this
4 responses
@butterfly39 (3904)
• Philippines
27 Jun 07
My little boy who is 5 years old is at home with his father. My two girls are at school.
1 person likes this
@stacyv81 (5903)
• United States
14 Mar 07
I always look after my children, every once in a blue moon I can find a family member to sit with them, but otherwise, it is on me.
1 person likes this
@wmg2006 (5381)
• United States
14 Mar 07
This was always a big problem for me since I had to work. Most of the time I had to send mine to a day care. I did not live near any family so I either had a daycare or a friend who was staying home with her children. Mostly a day care got my money.
1 person likes this
• Ireland
15 Feb 07
I am the one who takes care of my grandchildren during school holidays. I might not have to do it this time as my daughter is trying to get a week off work so that she can spend more time with them. I know it would be nice for her to be able to do this, but I will miss not having them.
1 person likes this