Scam

India
February 20, 2007 9:43pm CST
I've registered for 365jobs4u.com. I've done the work for 4 months. But till now i did not get any payment from them. Can anyone tell me how and where to report this. This office is in india and i cant go there because it is very long and expensive
1 person likes this
9 responses
6 Sep 08
I am collecting regarding this fraud company to bring in to the hands of law. I am requesting all peoples who got cheated by this company to email your informations to my email id given below. rehman.a786@gmail.com Please provide the following information Your Name: Your country: Amount invested: Month and Year of joining: Member id: Paid through credit card or paypal? Payment recieved if any: I promise that I can get this guys to hand of laws and ensure that they get maximum punishment. Let us fight together against this kind of peoples. I need all those information to get an idea about how much money these guys have collected, so once this scam busted we can try to distribute this money back to the members who got cheated. The same way the scam solid investment was busted 2 yesrs back. The member of solid investment recieved back their investment only after one year since people came to know about the scam only after the guy absconded.in this case we should not allow this guy to abscond. I have collected most of the informations regarding this guy, waiting to collect few more information regarding his financial transaction. Hope everybody will cooperate to bust this scam. Thanks
@Kool121 (292)
• India
10 Sep 08
This is just another scam site on web. There are several out there. Any site which is asking you for money to offer you a job; is a scam site. One must check a site's reputation before joining the site. Join Yahoo answer and put a question there about a site which you planing to join. Ask whether other members have joined this site before you or not, whether they pay in time or not, what other members think about this site etc. You can also join Digital point forum and get advice about these sites from other experienced members there. These little effort will help you save you money.
@sayati (44)
8 Aug 10
it was sad. but dont get disheartened atal. al these sites are not scam. like mylot you see. next time before giving money to any site think twice. good luck for the next try friend.
@nkhanna (922)
• India
13 Nov 07
u justed wasted ur time frnd.u sud have asked for payment after the completion of one month task.n if they prolonged it then u sud have just stoped wrking for them.its true that u need to work but its also true that these companies also need people to work.its a mutual realatioship,then y u sud go further if they r not.i guess all those comapnies which ask for registration fees or any other kind of fees r just scam.b alert in future.forget itn moveahead.all d best
• Norway
13 Nov 07
Im planning to join that site..But didnt know its a scam..Okay i just know two sites that honest one of them mydatateam if im not mistaken,just search review site for online jobs..Scammers,im going to report later about a site.
• India
11 Aug 08
yeah ! Brothers and sisters this is just a scam nothing else. They make there site looks like a big profession site but a big scam. In a complete review or discussion we say that Please Banned the site 365jobs4u and dataentry.us. Our indian law is very week, the officer not pay any attention on it. after people crying. but we are stop it by reporting it, just like same. WE all become a community and fight against this.
• Finland
17 Oct 08
I am also a victim of the same company. I also registered with www.365jobs4u.com, GIS with $55 as one time fees. The next day i got email from them regarding my job details and expected payment date for the job done. I worked for them n submitted more than 700 assignments (required was 450/month) and was waiting for my payment but i dint get the payment on the given date. I contacted through chat n phone but they were not responding. Before joining with them, they were so prompt with any query of me n after joining they disconnect the chat session immidiately and not picking up the phone. So I realized that i was scammed. They use different websites like onlinedataentry.com, 365jobs4u.com, ongoingprofits.com, dataentryjobs.us and many others just for one firm. This site is converted into 8 languages to scam people internationally. I have all the details starting from payment receipt to print screens of my chat sessions with them. Ziaul Haque is the person who is owner of all those sites. Email: ziahaq21@hotmail.com. The best way to file a complaint against them on different websites like ripoffreport.com,bbb n also the PayPal so that no other innocent people should be scammed by them. If anyone willing to file a police complaint against them then i will support him as i have all the proofs against them. Be aware of these scammers.
• Pakistan
21 Feb 07
you have wasted a lot of your time. if you would have joined this then you wont have to waste that much time
@simesc (248)
21 Feb 07
I am sorry that you have been scammed. But reading the site - it is obvious a scam. If a company is going to find you work, why do you need to pay them a registration fee? They can make their money from the money that the customer pays them. Anything that asks you to pay money first, is pretty much a con. If something is going to work and make you money, they will not ask for money from you first.
• New Zealand
21 Feb 07
I h8 scams