Which Filipino Channel -- ABS-CBN (TFC) or iGMA Network Channel?

Filipino Channels - Two filipino channels of TFC and iGMA.
United States
March 19, 2007 11:08pm CST
I am a current watch of ABS-CBN (TFC) right now. I remember back then iGMA had some decent shows, but now it has become boring. I used to watch Eat Bulaga! But most of it has become "jologs". Besides watching Wowowee (the most popular show on TFC) I also watch shows like "Game Ka Na Ba?" "Pangako Sayo" "Sana Maulit Muli" "Maging Sino Ka Man" "Homeboy" "Pinoy Big Brother #2" "Nagmamahal Kapamilya" "Going Bulilit" -- How about you? Which one do you watch more?
5 responses
• Philippines
20 Mar 07
my family and i used to be a KAPAMILYA viewers... i'd love to watch goin' bulilit and komiks (pedro penduko) shows.... hehehe
@babynanan (133)
• Philippines
20 Mar 07
I am from the Philippines and I am a KAPAMILYA..hehehe:)I always watch ABS-CBN bec. of the shows and the teleserye that they have. I also watch those shows that you do but I can't watch Pinoy Big brother 2 coz it's too late already. But the other shows that you mention, It rocks!! :)
1 person likes this
@ehdzzie (331)
• Philippines
26 Mar 07
i prefer to watch GMA...loyal ako dun!=)
@bongQ78 (94)
• Philippines
7 Apr 07
i always like GMA channel here in the Philippines... although i have to admit that ABS-CBN has this mass appeal in the entire country. But quality wise, specially for the news and public affairs... its GMA by far...
• Philippines
14 Apr 07
Agreed! As of now GMA shows has better quality than those of ABS-CBN. I gave ABS-CBN another chance when "Ang Panday" (TV Series) was shown but they totally messed that up. From special effects to story. The only good thing they had there was Jericho Rosales as Panday. Everything else blows! Now, I can't stop thinking how GMA would have handled "Ang Panday". It might have been better.
@pinkista (892)
• Philippines
14 Jun 07
I'm certified KAPAMILYA, anti-kapuso hahaha. Most of the shows there are pretty good although the effects and graphics of Rounin or any fantaseryes are fine same in Kapuso lol...no differences, same effects, few improvements but still the same story. All shows especially Primetime Bida we watched them, my neighbors are kapamilya too. "ABS-CBN is the largest network in Philippines" - wikipedia ABS-CBN got perfect talents, sponsors, company/networks partners, they also got MYX, Studio23, Hero channel...and that was pretty hilarious, all in just one network? San ka pa!! Original will won until the end and that's ABS-CBN.