HARDCORE ONLINEgamers ONLY !!!! what game u play now? before? level? etc. etc.

Philippines
March 20, 2007 7:15am CST
well this is a bit of a familiar ground for me to discuss, i just wanna know whats ur pick & why. currently im playing on a private server, lineage2forever - 3 maxed lvl chars & plannin to pursue 2 more, i have a 9Dragons at FD1, priston tale at lvl100 (retired), & eyeing more online games to come ^^
1 person likes this
12 responses
@champr23 (687)
• United States
24 Mar 07
lonewoulfe- I used to play online all the time. I played old school DF2 baby. Delta Force 2. So, fun! Funny, such simple graphics, but I liked it better than the advanced and newer games. I have tried Delta Force Black Hawk Down, DFtask force dagger N a lot of other Fps games can't remember names rite now. Been retired for awhile since it gets soo addicting. Doesn't it? I'm sure if I try to reconnect with some of my old online sniper buddies they can tell me the deal on wat is in. latez!
1 person likes this
• Philippines
24 Mar 07
woot! so your a net warrior too :-) You prefer more te FPS type, surely you will like the BF2 online. ive played the free DoA online too, its cool - the backgrounder setting is vietnam its really fast, brutal & furious, im sure this will be to your taste. why dont do you get onto war rock too - i cant play it since it has IP block for non-US. im into 3D MMORPGs. after doin mylotting i delved most of my time playing online games. im hoppin between lineage2 & 9Dragons as of now. thanks
1 person likes this
@champr23 (687)
• United States
24 Mar 07
Ok so lemme get this str8. BF2, war rock, lineage2 & 9Dragons, are games I shud potentially try out? I am not going to go out N try all of them. Wat are your favs. N why? N wats 3DMMORPGs mean?
1 person likes this
• Philippines
25 Mar 07
^^ u could bro...ive done more that what u listed. its not that in to those actively. i usally go into hardcore mode say in a week or two then switch back or explore new ones to my interests or liking. sometimes there are games that i liked the gameplay but kinda off for me the CG animations, like goonzu. 3D MMORPGs = 3 dimensional massively multiplayer online role playing game. id really cry on these types of games, the better they become the weaker my PC shows, unlike 2 years ago wherein my gears are sort of better than average gaming rig. i hope they have backward compatibility as silkroad does.
@gancel (14)
• Philippines
24 Mar 07
im currently playing guildwars and im waiting for 2moons
1 person likes this
• Philippines
24 Mar 07
2moons? woot, were on the same boat dude. me & my friends are waiting the same too for that online game. currently we're hoppin between linege & 9Dragons. good to know some online gamers here, maybe if ever we could play the same server we could somehow create better guilds or clans. thanks
1 person likes this
@im2good4u (567)
• Philippines
20 Mar 07
the only games that i play online are FPS games like HL2 CS Source and ghost recon.
• Philippines
20 Mar 07
have you tried MMORPG's? try them sure is another way of doin forum but in overdrive :-)
1 person likes this
@Elmer122 (26)
• Philippines
20 Mar 07
wahhhh... im stop bec....im bored,,,heheheh... what should i play next..lol
1 person likes this
• Philippines
25 Mar 07
stopped?...nope your just resting, i know you ^^...the doctor had already advised that you are an incurable net addict lol. nweiz, 2moons have not gone OB yet but i know its sooner that we will expect. there are also some in development that we will enjoy. let just keep on mylotting thsi days :-) thanks bro
@Acester (32)
• Canada
21 Mar 07
I used to play Priston tale lol Man, I'd play more MMO's if they wern't all P2P.. For now, I'm just sticking to console games and XBL lol
1 person likes this
• Philippines
21 Mar 07
wooot!!! u sure thats was the online game u played? man, i hope your not playing priston tale phlippines coz i got lots of friends there....my char in-game knight lonewoulfe2 lvl100 atm inactive, was once the top one knight untill i stopped playin it more or less 6 mos ago but yes it was one hella of an online game that drastically change my way of life in a lot of ways
1 person likes this
@rowell (2)
• Philippines
21 Mar 07
just line lonewoulfe i played those games to, i have pristonetale lvl96(also retired), 9dragons RS4, RF lvl42, lineage2forever i have three character Treasure Hunter, Necromancer and a gladiator.... ^^
1 person likes this
• Philippines
21 Mar 07
cool thanks for the reply IT master ^^
1 person likes this
@VKXY62 (1605)
• Australia
25 Mar 07
Hi, I'd like to get into the online side of a game I like to play called Battlezone 2. It's a First Person Shooter (FPS) type game. In other words it's like using your own eyes instead of looking down on a landscape. (Just for anyone not familiar with the lingo.) It is a save the planet from the invading alien hoardes game where you gather resources and construct bases and proceed into battle. I've tried a few time to get online and play, but did something wrong. What other games like this or better are there? Am I behind the times and playing a mouldy oldy, but a favourite? I don't recognise any of the game names mentioned here. ??
• Philippines
26 Mar 07
been in a lot of online games but nothing captures me except RYL1 and pristontale...man, theyre addictive!
• Philippines
27 Mar 07
yep & you got a lot of people hooked into it, including your truly. for anyones knowledge who may read this, this guy one the countries greatest influencer in one of the most addictive game there was & i mean the whole country, as he represented with that game, priston tale, for the whole country. thats why i called him my "IDOL". thanks IDOL :-)
• Philippines
5 Apr 07
I agree with you lone..he's really one of the best gamer that we have...leading his own clan to victory and makin his members humble enough to handle pressure against their enemies....go posei!
• Philippines
3 Apr 07
hey lone thnx for inviting me to this site hehehe....im still on the process of browsing every edge of this page nevertheless seems like this is worth it (hope so... ^^) btw in regards to the topic...I played Priston Tale tho im also retired...got a number of chars including a lvl 100 Pikey and a 93 mage etc... currently im waiting for PT2 to arrive in the Phils.
• Philippines
5 Apr 07
it might be very hard to believe that it would be FTP...the thing is, its one of the most awaited OL game nowadays....well, it would be best it its indeed for free.
• Canada
23 Sep 08
Wow those a are some pretty late game characters. You should consider playong on some offical serveres so that your chars dont get wiped out ona wipe.
• Canada
11 Feb 08
Holy crap thats what i call hardcore. Lineage being my favorite game i really kow what its like having maxxed out characters. If theyre coming from a 1x server then holy crap thats impressive. As for priston tale thats also a really hard game to reach max level on; also one of my favorites. I wold say if you really want to spend time on a game try world of warcraft you can sink ages into that game and it is defintly addictiing.
@Matman (1)
• United States
19 Sep 08
I cant get enough of Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter. I play 35 to 45 hours a week. I have 236 maps in graw 1 and 56 maps in graw 2. I prefer to play graw 1 the most. These games are so realistic that I cant play anything else... nothing else compares! The Matman