The highest mountain in your country

@pizzoli (3366)
Italy
April 5, 2007 4:36am CST
In my country is the Monte Bianco in the Alps...
2 people like this
12 responses
• Australia
5 Apr 07
Its mt kosciousko over here, Mt Mckinley is the tallest mountain in the word, Mt everest is the highest
1 person likes this
@pizzoli (3366)
• Italy
5 Apr 07
positive rated today
@Willowlady (10658)
• United States
5 Apr 07
In my country of USA I think it is Mt. McKinley at 20,320 feet in the State of Alaska. It may be volcanic and although we don't have alot of activitity here there has been eruption and troubles due to that event. It has permanent snow fields and is part of the Denali National Park and Preserve. The mountain you mention is 15,771 ft I wonder at that height was those few feet difference really means. They are both really high to climb.
1 person likes this
@pizzoli (3366)
• Italy
5 Apr 07
positive rated today
@nitin_hec (1096)
• India
5 Apr 07
In my country it is Mount Everest which is world's largest mountain.It is situated in Himachal and in three county Bharat,Nepal and china lies under it.
1 person likes this
@pizzoli (3366)
• Italy
5 Apr 07
positive rated today
• Philippines
5 Apr 07
highest peak in the philippines is mount apo. it is located in davao city. next to it is mount pulag which is within the boundary of benguet, nueva ecija and kalinga.
1 person likes this
@pizzoli (3366)
• Italy
5 Apr 07
positive rated today
@repzkoopz (1895)
• Philippines
5 Apr 07
in the Philippines, Mt. Apo is the highest. it is 10,311 feet above sea level. it is home for the Philippine Monkey-Eating Eagle. c',)
1 person likes this
@pizzoli (3366)
• Italy
5 Apr 07
positive rated today
@stdrst (471)
• Bulgaria
6 May 07
In Bulgaria the highest mountain is Rila with its highest peak Musala. The height of it is 2925 metres. Bulgaria is rich of mountins no matter that they are not so high and this is why I am happy to live here. I wish everybody to be happy with the country where he/she was born.
@stvasile (7306)
• Romania
5 Apr 07
Moldoveanu Peak - Moldoveanu Peak, the highest point in Romania.
Isn't that in France? Or is it on the border? The highest mountains in Romania are Fagaras Mountains measuring up to 2544m in Moldoveanu Peak.
@Guna1980 (872)
• India
8 Apr 07
Himalaya - Himalay is the biggest mountain in India....
I India Himalaya is the highest mountain....
@teison2 (5921)
• Norway
6 Apr 07
Galdhøpiggen is Norways highest mountain - it is 2469 moh
@randy88 (683)
• Indonesia
3 May 07
on Indonesia, the highest mountain is jayawijaya mountain
@sindoro (151)
2 May 07
in my country The Jaya Wijaya in Papua, and Maha Meru in east java,, would you like tell me more about monte bianco...
@Inky261 (2520)
• Germany
1 May 07
Germany`s highest mountain is Zugspitze in Bavaria.