Having a disastrous marriage in the past retards the making of another marriage?

@janeff (19)
I like to ask how long before you can have another marriage relationship, if the past marriages you have had have all proven disastrous to you? Will that retard the making of another marriage, especially if you have had two marriages or more than that, that really went haywire and destroyed everything and practically leaving you, very much, a broken person? How can you pinpoint that it could have been all your fault and not ever your partner's? One disastrous marriage may not say that, but having two or more disastrous marriage and moreso within a relatively short period of time already raises an eyebrow, don't you think so?
I don't think this is true. I would say a person needs time to think and learn. Learn what was good and bad for them both. Why things were not better for them. I would never say this was not able to turn around. We all have a chance to be happy. I say don't rush at it. Take time to get to know the person.
@janeff (19)
some may not be as fallible, really...but sometimes the need to have a companion and the fear of a lonely cage entrapment being alone, would make one to hurriedly make another try, after a wrecked marriage...moreso, when the break in marriage was caused by a third party, and when this third party is most likely being considered next-in-rank, if you can get what i mean...but true to what you said, there should be no rush into another marriage, if at all..thank you giftsandbagscom for a very sound comment there.
@mrsbrian (1950)
I think when one gets out of a marriage one should sit and examine what went wrong with the marriage.I think I would think about what kind of person I really want as a partner. I dont believe that a destroyed marriage is one sided, it takes two to make the marriage work. 'I believe if I had several failed marriages i would stop and think about the type of person I am attracted to and how i can change that so the next time I choose a partner I wouldnt be in such a hurry to get married
@janeff (19)
mrsbrian, thank you so much for a very solid response to my query...true, two takes to tango..so both must have contributed to the bad and good scenes of their marriage, thus bring whatever comes about as their direct and wilful responsibilities..i very much agree with what you said that it takes a good examination of the prior marriage, the why's of its being unsuccessful, before considering a next move for another one.