What has happened to my posts?

China
Yesterday evening I log out mylot with total of 318 posts. But when I logged in just now I was surprised to see the figure changed into 312. What's wrong with it? Has similar thing happened to any of you too?
Yes.Aunt,i'm sorry to tell you that six of your posts has been deleted by the staff in mylot.Cause the six posts has broken the rules in mylot,it involved mature nature.So i suggest you paying more attention to this from now on.Once,serval of my posts were deleted for the same reasons,what was worse,they took off some money from my earnings.
Thank you for telling about it. But can you tell me how you got to know that my posts had been against the rules of mylot because I thought I had been carefully in choosing my topics as well as my wordings in those responses. If I could know the reason, I could manage to avoid making the same errors. Thanks again.
@ucl800 (860)
• Greece
there are a lot of people here that seem to have the same problem as you. my lot sometimes deletes some discussions. i guess this is because some of them are not according to mylot's law or they are the same with some others. in any case i think you should send an email to them and ask
Thank you for your explanation. It sounds reasonable. But I don't think I had said anything improper here or anything against the rules of mylot. Anyway, it's not a big deal. I just could not understand why such thing would happen.
@stephcjh (32327)
I have seen a few other members post about this also. I think what happens is, Mylot goes through the discussions and if there is any spam or unwanted content anywhere in the discussions, Mylot deletes the discussion and the post. When they do that, we lose points and sometimes some earnings as well. I have a friend who says the same thing has happened to her today also.