Happy Memorial Day

Hello all, Happy Memorial Day and please remember all the men and women who have served our country and have put their lives on the line for our freedom. If you see a soldier or a veteran, say "Thank you". I am so thankful for these great men and women who have served our country and those who are still serving our country. Thank you so very much and God bless you!
Here, here! I'm thankful too! Not only should you say "Thank you", you should respect them for who they are, American Freedom Fighters! People who keep this country functional! Thank you and best of luck for all to come!
Amen! Yes they deserve our highest respect too! God bless.
@terri0824 (4991)
Also, another thing I do, is I have my cell phone alarm set for 9 PM EST. So when it goes off each night, I reflect and pray for them. Everyone should join in and do the same.
That's a great idea! I'm sure those prayers are helping many and are great appreciated!
@gberlin (3836)
Sorry this is late. I got behind on my email. I did have a Happy Memorial day. I called up my dad who is a WWII vet. He didn't do anything special except mow the lawn.
@byfaithonly (10716)
As a veterian of the United States Navy I say 'Your Welcome' and at the same time also thank the many other who have served in the past, along with me, and those who have followed.
@thefuture (1750)
• Nigeria
Yes friend. They're worth appeciating. Happy memorial day to all military men and women out there. Thanks and have a nice day.
@royal52gens (5380)
On Monday, our town will have its parade. My Girl Scout troop will be in the parade. Then there is a service at one of the cemeteries that the towns people attend and we will be there also. On this day, we remember not only those service people that have passed away but also the ones that are in active service right now, like my son and his unit. I will also talk to my son on the internet and touch base with him. We have a lot of veterans in our town.