Are You Happy To Meet School-mates Or Old Friends ?

Singapore
I think everybody have old friends from primary school or others....WHat is the feeling when you meet them sometimes ? I am not happy. Because I am not much friends...thats Y I feel happy now I have alot of friends in here...YOu ? How Bout YOu ?
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
There are a few guys from school that I like to meet, but most of them I do not particularily feel like spending more time with.
@maehan (1445)
For those that we hardly contact, we will be shocked/surprised that such a great changes in our look. LOL. For few of them I have been in contact closely for 30 over years since pre-school. We will talk, talk and talk about future, now and past. Conversation never ending. Since I have move to US, I kind of sad as we are in different country. Now, :o), like what you mentioned, I have you guys friends in myLot. Yippy, hurray, that I found lots of friends. Yes!
@coolmailraj (2461)
Hi. It is really pleasing to meet old friends and classmates and I always enjoying meeting my old buddies. If ever I came to know that someone from my early class is in the same area as I am I always try to find a way to meet them and have chat with them.
@happymom1 (1179)
I feel excited and surprise if i meet my old friends and classmates. Hope i can meet them because i miss them. If there is an alumni homecoming i will really go and meet my friends from high school to college friends.
@kelly60 (4548)
I had a few friends in school and it's nice to see them again, but I really don't care about seeing some of the people that I new in school. It is interesting though to see how some of these people have changed over the years.
@Sir_bobby88 (8242)
I do find it nice to see them although there might be some strange bonding out there ... i mean we might see other as strangers although we had been good friends yea
@thefuture (1750)
• Nigeria
I feel great and amaze whenever I come in contact in with an old time friend. Thanks
@stephcjh (32327)
I'm not really happy to see any of my old school mates because none of them treated me very well in school. They always acted like I didn't exist. I feel very nervous when I see them because they still look at me like I am nothing.
@smoke_gun (1243)
did you think is that your problem make you less of friend?when i find my friend's discussion,i found that your discussion full in page,but its strange,you never reply responses from your friend,is that the attitute you treat your friend?for you,what kind of relationship may considered as friend?you're just a loney girl!
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
My school memories were sad and bad, so i prefer not to meet theese people more.