How many winters you have seen

Delhi, India
How many winters you have seen
@xfahctor (14126)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
Well, being 39 years oldand born in the spring, I have seen 38 winters so far. I seriously need to live somewhere tjhough where there is no chance of ever seeing a single snowflake. I cant stand the cold. I love the hot humid sticky weather nyself. But it's quiet up here so I guess its a trade off.
@Ohara_1983 (4119)
• Kuwait
since im her in abroad i seen 12 years winter in kiwait.
I am all the way over in the east coast, cape Breton. We haven't gotten any snow yet, but we had frost on the windows a week ago. It is getting cold fast. But for here, the last three years have been pretty mild, except a couple insane weeks in February where we have gotten over 90 cm in a couple weeks. I except that this year will be a long cold winter.
@FrancyDafne (2048)
Well, with the Winter of this year, the Winters I saw till now will be 41!!!! Infact I am born in a snowy day of the first December 1966. I'm a Sagittarius :) I love the wheel of seasons, and so I think every season is very important, the cold ones and the warm ones. I live in Italia, here Winter is very cold and Summer very hot, I like both.
@Lydia1901 (16353)
I believe I have seen 24 long winters in my life time. And I do hope it will be more I will see before I have to go.