can you still remember your first question here in mylot?

after browsing every question i didn't resolved and responses i made... i remember my first ever question.. how to get paypal? that was 9 months ago.. and im glad there are a lot of people who helped a lot.. but most of them are not active anymore.. and i miss them.. how about you? can you still remember? and did anyone helped or responded?...
@sunshinecup (7880)
Oh lord you are so much better than I. Mine was about 9 months ago also but I haven't a clue what it was about. I can tell ya it wasn’t until my 2nd month here that I posted something that did not get a response to it, so I know my first one did. I had a many wonderful friends back then as well that are no longer here. Most of mine didn't move on to other places, they just got busy lives and can't be here as often. I miss them to, but I can understand, there is a real world out here and it can be busy.
wow... both of us, do miss those good people... mind if i add you as one of my good friends? ^_^ and plus for you!
I think my first post back in November had something to do with chocolate or men wearing pink. Not for sure & too lazy to look. I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you're back.
@raijin (10373)
Let's see, I think the very first discussion I started out here was about hamsters (not too sure though!;) I think I only received one response from it, so I decided to just respond than create otr start my own!;) I sure miss them, it's been a long time and a lot has changed. I miss the days where we don't worry much about earnings, roam freely and post whatever we have in mind. Receive responses for about 500 in just a day, then climb up to a thousand right after 24 hurs and still handle responding to it!;) Imagine, how we used to help one another and this site was still organized..