...how do you like/find spicy foods?...

@rave700 (247)
...i'm a spicy food addict it's because i find some thrill eating it...it's just like having adventure once the eating gets hotter and hotter, i tend to enjoy eating the food....exciting isn't?....how do you find eating food with some spice on it...hottah! isn't?
@diillu (5121)
I'm also another spicy food addict. I like hot and spicy food. The hotter the food the testier it becomes for me. And when I'm supposed to cook food then the food that I will be cooking will surely have some spice in it. I can't cook food without chillies. Rice is the only thing that I don't cook with spice lol.
@rave700 (247)
...hey why not try to add some spice when cooking rice...it might taste good....lol
@bobbyjoe143 (1287)
i have nothing against food that has spices in it to add to the flavour, but i am not too keen on over spiced food that just feels hot in the mouth and throat. i love to enjoy different flavours, not burn my tongue off lol.
@rave700 (247)
..hey i'm not saying that you eat spicy foods to burn your tongue...lol...well it really does when you do eat a lot of it..but it's fun when all the sweat start dropping from your glands...hehe...
Although here the food is light, but sometimes I am interested in spicy foods. It is a very interesting feeling to eat it. And I think it gives the foods much more delicious flavor.
I love spicy foods as long as it tastes good if its got a bad spice then i wont eat it. But I do love making most of my food spicy.
@pinay81 (1537)
i like spicy food also specially curry you can try also make a 4 red chilli w/ 2 tomato,1/2lemon,mint leaves and little salt and olive oil mix it all and put in the mixer until become paste ilove it w/ roasted chicken w/ rice :-)
@canxnac (421)
eww... I loathe spicy foods X( they give me stomachace lol