Update on testing

@raydene (9874)
To those of you that have been following the distruction of my marriage.. As some of you know I went to my gyn for all the testing after knowing my cheating husband may have given me a something... Happy to report I am ok.. Thanks for caring oxoxxoxoxo
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
YES YES and YES I Love good news. You're free from all that now!!! OH Happy Day. Take Care my friend
@gabs8513 (48710)
I am so happy to hear this as I have been thinking about you on that one and I am so glad to hear that you are ok Love and Hugs to you xxx
@weemam (13377)
I am so pleased for you sweetheart , You must be so relieved , take care andd remember this is the first day of the rest of your life , you are doing great xxxx
@ElicBxn (61063)
That's good news! Always something to be concerned about when a partner isn't being faithful.
@ravinskye (8242)
I'm glad to hear that you are ok. That really sucks that he cheated on you. i couldnt imagine what you are feeling. Be strong, you'll get through it. I wish you the best of everything I can. I hope that you can get over this and find someone who is better for you.
@marciascott (25553)
Thank God, I am happy for you that you are Ok, well, a Man will do what ever he wants to, I know we can't except it but It is true. as long as he is taking care of home that is all that matters. My husband use to do it, I don't think he does it anymore, but I will not worry about it, because a man will do want ever he wants to do. especially the one that cheats. He does take care of home. I will ot reck my brains, wandering. I am going through enough stress with everything else.
Well, that is some good news. I am glad of it for you. You did not need one more thing to have to bring you down. I hope you are having a better day now. Keep on posting, keep on being yourself. Hugs from me.
@abbey19 (3129)
• Gold Coast, Australia
Hi raydene. I'm so glad to hear your good news that you are ok, and that you took the steps to have yourself checked out after what has happened. You just never know, do you? At least you can put your mind to rest on that score. I hope you are doing a bit better now, I do think of you often and wish that I could be more help; you know we are all here for you. Hugs to you.