apart from drinks ...what should be the menu for parties???

@schummi (925)
when we host a party then the people are looking for an oppurtunity to just point out a fault done by us....so in ur view what should be the best menu for the parties...
The best are muchies. A variety of them is a plus. Chips/Dip or Nacho cheese Pigs in a blanket or wrapped in bacon Taco Salad Chili Cheese Dip Lunch meat sandwiches Just a few ideas
@neenasatine (2839)
that will depend on what type of party.. if you are hosting a children's party, you should prepare menu that usually children love such as cookies, pasta, chocolate ice cream etc. if you are hosting a cocktail party generally the food that you need to serve are finger foods also known as pica-pica...
No 2 parties are the same. i would think it really depends on the guests. Some of the best parties have someone complaining. I would say have plenty of seating. a variety of finger foods. I would do a nice buffet style dinner where everyone could enjoy something. Just be sure to know if they are allergic and don't eat pork. Puffed chips get stale fast so try chips and dips. Some veggie platters or fruit platter would be nice. I can't see my screen well I hope this is done right. Rnjoy
@qouniq (1967)
I think it's depend on what kind of party you have. But basically for me I need a main dish the dish which can make peoples full, an appetizer to start their mood with the party, a cold/soft drink, some sweet/dessert, and a hot drink (this one is for the dinner party).