Who sponsors myLot? Who pays the money we receive?

@zorzon (71)
Brazil
I've started to wonder who is responsible to pay the people who uses myLot. If you take into consideration the amount of people around the world who uses it, you can imagine that the amount paid is not small. Do youknow wh sponsors this website? Is it the government? I have not seem a single ad around here, so I think that it's not a private companie... Makes me wonder...
I am not concerned with all of that. It would be nice if you found out. Not to tell me or anything. I find what we are in need of knowing we will be told. But until then have a great time on mylot. Your Welcome to add me as a friend. :)
@zorzon (71)
• Brazil
Well, perhaps it's a way of cleaning dirty money, who knows (lol). But it doesn't matters. I am really having fun around here too!
@vehaileairu (2286)
agree with linda the person above.. but as well, i wonder how they are so kind to pay 118,000 and coming to 119,000 more people.. i think whoever owns mylot is so rich, that he/she made this site for people to help each other, a wonderful community.. very educational and fun as well.. take care^_^
@zorzon (71)
• Brazil
Even paying all the money they pay monthly, website maintenace costs can't come near that of youtube. imagine how much space do they need to have on their servers, for people to upload all of that videos? I think that's why they don't pay people to watch movies on their site. If it's cost weren't so big, I think they would pay us to watch what they have over too.