How many pair of sun glasses do you have...

Some people like to have sun glasses in every color and every shape.I just have 2 pair of sun glasses one black with dark glass in small shape and one grey in big shape. I would like to have one pair red but for the moment it doesn't match with my wardrobe
@stvasile (7316)
I don't wear sun glasses, so I don't have any.
So you don't protect your eyes from the sun.Thanks for response
@stvasile (7316)
I don't mean to be rude or aggressive, but since when do we need to protect our eyes from the sun? I was under the impression that the human species evolved and developed for millions of years without sun glasses and it was doing just fine.
Eues need protection from the light this way they could be more heakthy for more time. I don't mind for your response it's your thought and this count for me. Thanks for your opinion
i have 2 pairs of sunglasses, one in my car and one at home. i do wear sunglasses whenever it's so sunny. it's also one of the items that is a must bring when traveling!
@mememama (3077)
I only have one pair of glasses. I always buy real cheap ones because I leave them in the car, leave them in someone elses car, or my son gets ahold of them and bends them.
@MAMABLAZE (242)
I have three pair of sunglasses. All of them are mirrored, it's what I like1! One of my friends says he hates them because he can't tell if I'm mad or what when he looks at me. He decided to call me Terminator! I can't decide if that's a compliment or an insult! Not that I care I like what I like!!
@VAnnasamy (426)
I do not wear any Sun Glasses. This 'Son' sees the 'Sun' directly. Most of the'Sun' regime days I am in office. I leave my house around 7.30 am and back at house around 8 pm. Normally, I do not go out of office. N.B - I am seeing (without any glass) rainbow friend after a long time. Hope, you are keeping well. Take care
@hhw521 (216)
none ,i have not purchase any sun glasses before , because i think it is useless to me ,i seldom use it ,but as a girl ,i maybe buy one to decorate someday.
@vera5d (4006)
Since I have to wear regular glasses (I barely see the big "E" on the chart without them, lol) I have 1 pair of prescription sunglasses that I love - they are identical to the pair I wear regularly, they're just tinted. I really wish I could have different ones just for fun, but I am happy the ones I have go with everything!
@bagumbayan (2705)
When I was younger, I like to collect sun glasses. I have it all, some from my friends abroad, some are purchased by me. I have this giorgio A, rayban, 3 kinds, and some local names. Some of them still with me and using it once in a while. Right now I am using a local made, colored blue and I like it.
@chiyosan (30194)
i just have 2. and i dont wear them too much not unless im in the middle of a road with no buildings block the sun... hehe
@kuting (887)
i don't have any and im not partial to wearing sun glasses. but im thinking about buying one or two now that summer is coming and its good to have one ready when travelling or vacationing. very touristy. =)
@stephcjh (32327)
I only have one pair and they are my favorite. I would like to have another pair just like them in case something happens to them then I would have a replacement. Mine are black so they go with everything I wear.
@Bev1986 (1427)
Oh goodness, I only have one pair right now. I like to have two, just in case I misplace a pair, but right now I can only find one pair! lol! Guess it's time to buy another pair! My oldest daughter has at least 6 pair of sunglasses and switches them depending on her mood!
@ayou82 (3460)
I have 4 pairs of it.. It always go with my fashion what i wear on a certain day.
@uiwwitch (892)
I have 4 sunglasses, a black one, a brown one, an almost transparent brown and one with white trims. But I very rarely use the other three. I am partial to my black one, as it gives the most shield from the sun. Plus it matches whatever color I'm wearing as it has a subtle brown design as well.