DWTS: Julianna Hough has gone country!

That's right! Julianna Hough has signed a record deal with Universal Music Group. Her debut album is scheduled to be released this year. If you know who she is on Dancing with the stars than you know what kind of a dancer she is. Well now it looks like she can sing too. Some of you may have already heard her first single that is already out on the radio. It's called "That song in my head". I have already heard it and will have to say she has one amazing voice to go along with her dancing career. Way to go Julianne Hough! I have included links to the news story and the official Julianne Hough website. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316430,00.html http://www.juliannehough.com/#/home.aspx What do you think about her going Country? I am just hopeing that she returns to dancing with the stars next season. But that might not happen because I read she is going to be touring with Brad Paisley.
@Trace86 (5033)
She is such an amazing girl. I can't believe she is only 19! Her voice is so sweet. I am waiting for her songs to hit iTunes. I love watching her try to make Adam into a decent dancer. She is so multi-talented and will be missed if she opts out of the next series. I wish her the best. As long as we still have her brother on the show, I will be happy.
She is definitly a multi-talented lady and only at 19 that is just amazing. I really think she will go far in her music career. Of course her brother is just as talented and I am glad he is on the show as well. You know I was thinking. If Julianne leaves the show early, I wonder if they will have her perform her new single on one of the results shows. I think that would be awesome.
@Trace86 (5033)
I think that is a fantastic idea! I hope they do that now that she and Adam have been let go. Thanks for best response.
@Fishmomma (11375)
I had heard her mention in the past that she likes to sing and that she wanted to put out an album. Its great that she is doing what she wants to do now. Brad Paisley is a great singer, so she is touring with a excellent choice. I enjoy country music, so am thrilled to listen to her music.
Country music is my all time favorite as well. I listen to every thing but most of the time it's country. So now I will have another favorite female singer to listen to. I can't wait for her album to come out.
@minnie_98214 (10572)
She would be missed on DWTH she is my fav dancer. But good for her.
I think everyone really likes her. What's not to like about her?