Are You A Coupon Clipper?

I Am And Very Excited When The Sunday Paper gets Here So I Can Clip Some More, But My Problem Is That I Hardly Ever Remember To Take Them With Me When I Go. Have You Ever Swapped Coupons Or Been In A Coupon/Clipper Club?
@bowtieguy (5925)
I use cupons that i get in the mail, like ones for promotinal events and stuff like that. I like to save money just as much as the next guy but I can't see my self obsessing over cupons the way some people do.
saves me money - How to stock up on more
I have my Sunday paper delivered to me. I take the coupons out and stock them for the month. Then I will take them and sit to cut them out. I take the ones I don't need to the store. I leave them on the shelf next to the items I don't want. I really try to d this with the pampers coupons. I use to send them down to my neighbors house. I am not there anymore. I would love to be in a swapping group. That would make me happy. I have a pouch I made out of my juice pouches that i keep coupons in. They are always in my handbag
@Fishmomma (11390)
I love coupon clipping, as my grocery stores double coupons. I'm a conductor of 3 wish list trains and they save me lots of money every month. My grocery bill is lower than anyone I know, which means money for other things.