when ask with these two questions..

@chechuva (1276)
when ask with these questions, what would you say? first, if you die today where will you go, heaven or hell? second, suppose you died and face God in heaven. He asked you, why he'll let you enter in His kingdom. what will you answer? feel free to answer this questions.
@stephcjh (32327)
If I should die today, I have no clue where I am going. I am not a real big sinner but I am no saint or angel either. If god asked me why he should let me in his kingdom, the answer to that would be plain and simple. I would tell him that I have been a hrad working person, I have gave all of the love that I could give and I tried to do right by others even though they did not do right by me.
@chechuva (1276)
most of the people i know are clueless of where will they be when they die. and one thing that really make me think is that if ever God will let us in heaven just because we have done good things to others. isn't it he's unfair? i mean how about those people who are bed ridden in the hospital, how can they do something good.. hmmm.. im very open to whatever is your opinion about this...
@julyteen (13257)
• Davao, Philippines
of course if God want me to select where i go, i prefer to go to heaven. i answered him seriously "it's simply because i am deserve to be here" i am a good person so God will allow me to experience in a good sense, but if God make a selection that i should live here on earth and i am responsible to make it into paradise, immediately i will answer him with no doubt "YES"