Have you ever hugged a stranger... who looks similar to your friend?

Singapore
Hmmm... i never hugged someone who is stranger to me. Haha. But my friend yes! She hugged a girl from the back, and she thought that the girl was me (because we also have similar hairstyle)... wah? do i have a clone? lol. My friend was so shy... How about you?
@diansinta (7550)
Hi there manya_pearl, Hugging a stranger? no way jose!! LOL that is so funny your friend is.
@fwangaa (3058)
i never .sure i have many chances. but i don't.because they are girls. i don't want to have some relation with them.i also get away from them.
@stephcjh (32327)
LOL. I have never hugged someone that I did not know. I have spoke to someone that I thought I knew though. I thought they were someone else. We spoke for a while and I even called them by another name other than what their name actually was. they just stood there and looked at me strangely and they said they did not know me. I was embarrassed.
• Pakistan
No never it happened like it. you are looking intresting have a nice day