Life is good

@TriciaW (2441)
I am just sitting here thinking and I have so many things to be thankful for and for a long time I was forgetting that. Now I see how wonderul life really is. I am happier then I have been in such a long time. I have dreams and goals now that within my grasp. I just can't even put into words how I feel about life today. How is it going for you?
@julyteen (13256)
• Davao, Philippines
well, i am very thankful also with the life i have now because i am not among those people who fall in line everyday to get 2 kilos of cheaper rice from the government. i am touched with this people everyday, when i saw them falling in line sometimes under the heat of the sun.
I always thought that life should get easier as you get older. In my case it's not working that way. I've been working two jobs for survival for quite awhile. I lost one and am having a hard time making ends meet. There just aren't many jobs for people my age, I'm 64 years old. There isn't supposed to be age discrimination in this country, trust me it exists. They find ways around it. I do alot of praying that things will get better before I can't pay for this internet service, which I enjoy.
@mayka123 (14102)
I am in my office just now happy with life. My boss is not in the office and I have all the free time to myself. Have responded to a lot of discussions today!
My life is very well and live with three friends.Everyday we arechatting ,playing games ,studying and doing sport together. Everyone has their dreams and goals. My dreams is to become a hardware engineer.
@anonymili (3138)
What a wonderfully positive post to read in the morning. So many things I see here are all doom and gloom (no offence to anyone, I post stuff like that myself) that it's nice to see someone being positive and being grateful for what they have. Every day I thank God for my wonderfully loving husband I have who adores me and does so much for me, so much so that I don't think about the useless first husband I was with for 15 years! I am grateful that I have a great job, a lovely boss and colleagues who I feel like they're my extended family. I am grateful that I have both of my parents nearby so I can pop in and see them every day if I want to and I'm grateful that I own my own home and car and can afford to eat the most expensive foods (if I want to) and go on luxury holidays (if I want to). I am grateful that I have my eyesight so I can see lovely flowers and blue skies and children happily playing and I can watch my fave shows on TV and read books. I could get mushier and say how it's good to be able to hear wonderful sounds of a child's laughter and my favourite songs, etc, but you might stop reading me hehe! Happy Friday and may you continue to feel so happy with life. x