Driving..do you lock the door while you are in the car...???

Hello everyone! I was just wondering.. do you ever lock the door while are you driving? My boyfriend says I should incase while im stopped at traffic lights or a junction nobody can get in to the car to steal my bag or even my car! I sometime do it if I remember, but when I get to where im going I also wonder why I cant get out, untill it dawns on me that I locked the car door!!!
Oh, yes, I always lock the door before I even move the car. I used to have a car with automatic locks, but I don't anymore. Your boyfriend is right, you should lock the doors because it is entirely possible that someone will come up and try to open it while you are stopped at a light or a stop sign. I've actually even seen that happen in my neighborhood and it always surprises me that people even try.
@anirc750310 (3424)
My car is locking automatically after 6 seconds we star driving so i don't have this problem in my mind. But it is a good thing to lock the cars'door, many thieves are opening the doors when you are at traffic lights so this thing help you not be stolen.