do you use a soap everyday while bathing?

On days, when it is too chilly outside or if i am too lazy to take bath properly, i finish bathing without using soap. do you do so? please let me know.
Yes, I use soap when bathing. It will clean and refreshes your body.
thank you for the response
@nupats (3564)
hi dear thankfully i enjoy a moderate climate so i have fun taking leisurely a bath everyday and i do use soap Dove everyday..in fact twice a day..
i think it is too sticky in mumbai. i do not think it is moderate. profuse perspiration due to humidity. the sea effect.
@stephcjh (32327)
I do. I will never take a bath without using soap. I have to be clean. I want to smell clean also after taking a bath. I have washed off without using soap sometimes if I do not have any to use at the time. If I do have the soap to use, I will use it though.
thank you for the response.
Body Washes is what I love. - Body washes come in different fragrances and I have a lot of different fragrances that I use.
I use what is called body wash. It is a liquid and I like it a lot better than soap. I always use the body wash when ever I take a shower. There are so many different fragrances.
thank you for the response.