Question About Hits4Pay

@irishmist (3818)
I just joined Hits4Pay last week, and I am concerned about the 1099 tax form that you have to fill out. How much does this effect your taxes at the end of the year? I don't want my taxes messed up, so does anyone know the answer to this, because if does than I don't want to continue with Hits4Pay, plus the payout is high $25, that will take forever to make. I've only made a little over a dollar so far.
I, too, am a little conflicted about the 1099 and giving out my ss#. You aren't required to even submit a form to the IRS if you earn less than $600 from an "employer." so $25 isn't going to affect your taxes at all. I guess I need to make up my mind soon, since I already have $20 built up. Grrr.
@irishmist (3818)
Hummm, but they are not an employer, so why would we need to fill out a form like that, makes no sense. Not like we are gonna make a fortune.
@myklj999 (48028)
I joined about 1 1/2 months ago, but it's so slow to make anything. I haven't filled out the tax stuff yet; like everyone else, I'm leery of putting that info out online.
@irishmist (3818)
Me to , I'm gonna wait and see what happens, I'm not putting anything out there yet. As another member pointe out, other sites don't require a #SSN number, so I have to wonder why Hits4pay..
I am not sure how the 1099 will effect your taxes. I am pretty sure that you have to make more than 600.00 to even worry about filing it on your taxes. I have been with them a while and am not even close to pay out. I got bored with it and have not been doing it for a few weeks. good luck to you on making payout.
@pyewacket (44032)
I used to belong to Hits4Pay, and opted out after awhile. Number one I just didn't like the idea of filling out that 1099 form on-line and giving out my SS number...also like you, it seemed forever that I would reach payout...so dumped it.