Had Your Father / Mother Ever slapped you ? may be in childhood

@Ganesh44 (5547)
LOL.....yes when u got slapped by one of ur parents and for what reason do u remember that day..... Thanku Ganesh
@suzu12345 (470)
well many a times wen i was young,,xams time and i in the cricet ground,,the reason was quite obvious,,,i waas in love wth the game,,normally ust to forget the books in the game
@Ganesh44 (5547)
Ha ha ha ha lol great u tell truths ..... Thanku Ganesh
lol that is bound to happen,,cricket in my place is played like its food ,,so ,,,cant excape cricket in any case ,,i tell u,,
@Ganesh44 (5547)
never mind ....few slap for such a tasty food/cricket is not a bad deal....ha ha ha ha lol..... Thanku Ganesh
@maryannemax (12168)
• Sweden
i am glad to say that even if i did a lot of mistakes in the past, my parents never slapped me at all. they usually punish me by spanking my butt and talking about the problems. but it never went much into spanking me.
@maryannemax (12168)
• Sweden
sorry about the last sentence. let me rephrase it... but it never went much into "slapping" me.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
lol hey that means u were quiete intelligent in the childhoo d thats great....even u r parents ....adopted good ways to teach u the regiht things...but my father is very agnry from day one he just used to slap and then explain the things....he is old now and still afraid of him lol....offcourse they dont slap....now lol Thanks for sharing Ganesh
@klaudine (3651)
Yeah.. both of the. My mom did it when I was a kid, it was because I was lying to them. She actually said sorry after that, she said she just doesn't want to raise a liar. My dad did it when I was a teenager. That's after I said to him that I scared of him... he slapped me because he wanted to tell me something he wasn't able to speak up. He asked for apologize too, he said his heart is broken when he heard me saying that I was scared of him, that's why he slapped me the reason is because I learn something from that day. i didn't keep a grudge of it, because it wasn't hurt at all. It wasn't painful. It just awaken me to the reality
@Ganesh44 (5547)
wow thanku for sharing ur childhood with him...I will ever remember u Thanku Ganesh
@klaudine (3651)
You're welcome :) I am so glad if my little share of childhood experience could give you something else. Have a nice day :)
@granmeme (162)
yes I was slapped by my Mother and I remember the last time she did it. I was in the kitchen with her and she turned to me to say something and I flinched and she ask me why I did that and I said I thought you where going to slap me again. She said she was sorry she would not slap me again. Now in reading this I do Not remember the last time she slapped me but I do remember that she was slapping me a lot and when I flinched she finally realized it and quit. i think she was taking all of life's frustration out on my. I was 6 years older the my siblings so I was the scapegoat.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ohhhk...lol u remember that day pretty .well.... Thanku Ganesh
@riyasam (16567)
my father has never slapped me but my mom has.i remember this clearly as the slap was in front of my classmates.i got it because i scored less in the exams.(my mother also was a teacher were i was studying)
@Ganesh44 (5547)
LOL .....she did only for ur betterment dont worry...that was right action only.... it happens even I was many times ....lol Thanku Ganesh
@academic2 (7005)
• Uganda
Good mothers spank their kids to strighten them up into useful citzens-my mother would not hesitte to do that, my father who maged us with an iron hand had a family stick up the roof which he would no hesitate to use whenenver we did something stupid! So to answer you directly, yes! and I have no regrets that they slapped me-infact I slap my kids too!
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ha ha ha ha lol O boy ur responses ....r helping to realize I was not the only guy who was slapped when did something stupid its global phenomenon. Thanks for sharing truths and ur childhood Thanku Ganesh
@alokn99 (5717)
Yes It, was once when I uttred some nonsense to this neighbour,without even understanding the meaning of it. It had become a big issue and I got one tight slap from my mom and was made to apologise. Was very careful with what I said after that.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ha ha ha ha lol.....parents do this for good only never mind...u had only one ... gud luck Thanku Ganesh
I really remembered one time in my life where I was slapped by my mom because of beeing brat of answering back to my mom. Hahaha.. i can still have the clear memory of slapping sensation in my cheek.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
wow even I can feel that sensation from ur words....lol its there Thanku Ganesh
Yes. My father had his hand on my face. It was during the night when I did not go home. I was so in love with my girlfriend. I choose to be with her than to go home. I will not do that again.
@Ganesh44 (5547)
ha ha ha ha ha ha lol......great man u r courageous guy..... Thanku Ganesh