The Mole: Bravo Rosekitty and Minnie's Kids!

@cortjo73 (6500)
Ok you two...well done! Rosekitty...you had Craig pegged for the Mole from the beginning! Well done! Impressive! He had me fooled most of the time and I really only mildly suspected him as the end neared but, he still landed at the bottom of my list of suspects until the final three and then, I put Nicole below him but Mark above him. LOL! Minnie...you are right...you should listen to the instincts of kids! They were right! I bet they were so excited last night when they saw that they were right! Did they do the "Told you so" dance? LOL! So, what did you all think about the finale? I liked it. I am glad that Mark won it because he deserved it. He is brilliantly smart and got the other contestants through a lot of missions because of his heart, strong work ethic and intelligence. He really deserved to win it! The clues throughout the show reminded me, once revealed, just how closely you need to pay attention to every little minute detail. I heard the baby cry but didn't connect the dots. I think I remember hearing the school bell but, that one didn't even register. And, I think that the Craig's laugh went mostly unnoticed but heard. Sheesh! If it comes back on for another season, I am really going to be paying even closer attention the next time! LOL! I enjoyed discussing it with you all!
@Rosekitty (19398)
• San Marcos, Texas
YEA!!! I won and glad to see you eating cake..lol.. Too many things for someone his size just didn't go well for me from the start and i'm glad i stayed with him..plus the fact you never saw his name come up at the end to see if he was evicted or not..I really thought at first this was going to be boring but it got better each week...now lets see if they bring it back again?
@cortjo73 (6500)
Uh oh! Don't make me pull a Jacob on you from the Stephenie Meyer Twilight series and tell you that "I told you so has a brother". His name is "Shut the heck up"! LOL! I loved that line BTW! I intend to use that on whomever I need to in the future! LOL! I hope you know I am just kidding! You have every right to gloat! You pegged him from the start! I hope they bring it back again. This season was the first one that my hubby has watched and he liked it. He wasn't even sure he would like it at first. I told him it is sort of like The Amazing Race meets some other show I can't remember I likened it to and, he said he would give it a shot. I am glad he stuck through it with me. I liked watching it with him. Anyway, congrats again for having guessed it!
@Rosekitty (19398)
• San Marcos, Texas
Of course i know you are kidding and will gloat always..lol.. Since some people here can't understand kidding and take it personal I always make sure they know I have LOL after almost everything..lol...hee hee Love that Jake line! Boy i wish i had another book to read from her..
@cortjo73 (6500)
LOL! I do the same with the LOL! I am pretty sarcastic and, if I am not careful, it can get me into trouble! LOL! And, I plan on using the Jake line for the rest of my life when appropriate! LOL! I almost used it on my hubby the other day but, he didn't actually do the "I told you so." So, I will have to save it for later! LOL! And, I wish that I had another of her books to read too. I can't recall if you have told me whether you read The Host by her. If not, go get it! It is really good. Not as good as the Twilight series but, still really good and captivating. You fall slightly less for the characters but, I still fell for them and wanted the best for all of them.
@EAStanley (2688)
I wish that I would have known about myLot in the summer! I would have really upped my post count talking about "The Mole"! *LOL* I wanted Mark to be the winner, and I didn't really care if Craig or Nicole were the Mole, but I had kind of suspected Craig all along. But, I had also slightly suspected Bobby and Victoria in the beginning, and they were voted off rather early. Oh well. Most of the challenges were great, and I still haven't fully gotten "Paul-Freeeeeeeeee In Van #2" out of my head yet! I liked most of these Contestants, and I know that they had a Mole Reunion recently, with Contestants from all 3 seasons, and all 3 moles. I LOVE this show SO much, and I already miss it. I'll be sad if they don't at least bring it back again every summer.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I hope it comes back too. I had fun watching it and trying to figure out who the mole was. I didn't hear about the reunion. Did they air it on TV? Bobby and Victoria were on my radar at first and most of the way through. I think it was close to the time that Bobby was executed that I started thinking it wasn't him. I wavered on Craig towards the end but, never really thought it was him through most of the show. I was glad that Mark won.
@EAStanley (2688)
I think "The Mole" is the most fun show out there! You get to play along at home! :) I just heard about the Reunion on various Message Boards, Facebook, MySpace, etc. and so on. It wasn't aired on TV, I just got to see the pictures. :) I still kind of wish that Bobby had been the Mole. I'm curious how it would have played out if Victoria had been the Mole, or even if she had stuck around longer. Because 4 people thought she was the Mole when she went home. But, she tied with Mark the night that she accidentally hit a wrong answer and went home, and I'm glad that Mark won, so I guess I'm glad that Victoria left even though I kind of liked her. Oh well. I thought it was Craig, but I was torn between wanting to be right, and wanting to be fooled. *LOL* I'm also glad that Mark won. :)
@minnie_98214 (10572)
They were so happy they were right.....no happy dance cause in the end i trusted there instincts and was convinced it was Craig as well. Specially after I saw Mark had won I just knew it was Craig cause Nicole was last on my list of suspects among the three. I am also glad Mark won he did deserve it. I know those clues were not easy to catch and they never are but they always throw one obvious one in like Craig having the Moles sign i cant beleive I didnt catch that one.
@cortjo73 (6500)
I caught that Craig had the Mole's sign but, I sort of blew it off. Duh! That'll teach me not to blow anything off from now on! LOL! Once I saw that Mark had won the money, I knew it had to be Craig because Mark thought it was Craig and, he wouldn't be the winner if he didn't have it more right than Nicole. But, I still thought that Mark was more likely to be the Mole than Craig. At least I pretty much had Nicole pegged as not the Mole by the last few episodes. She was too obvious.