when you out said how do you feel

when im out said i feel good but when i come in i feel like im in jail do you ever feel like that
hello when i am out from home or in my home, i feel the same always, it does not make any difference for me, i just don't understand why you feel sad when out and again sad when in.. Thanks for sharing. Welcome always. Cheers. Professor
@narayan2006 (2955)
I do also enjoy outdoor life,as I get the chance to see and experience many new events and people around with whome I do interact and feel happy. I also eqally feel happy in the family while all my family members get togethar for dining and gossipping.Internet has brought for me a variety of exciting opportunities to surf and enjoy life inside the family too. Thanks.
@lilaclady (28236)
I think this is just a frame of mind, I used to think like that but i have made my little house my safe haven and i think of it that way, and when things go wrong i tend to locke myself away in my little safe haven where i think no one can hurt me so i guess it is just how you think of things..