How many time that you brush your teeth?

@pimagro24 (1046)
Thailand
In once day, How many time that you brush your teeth ? Mine, I brush my teeth 2 times per day is before I sleeping and after wakeup . But I think another people they not similar me . How many time that you brush your teeth ? or How often that you brush your teeth?
@winzpc (2356)
I brush my teeth 2 times a day. Same with you, I also brush it when I wakeup and before I sleep. Keeping brush my teeth regularly will avoid from toothache. keep post happy myLotting...
@rymebristol (1787)
i brush my teeth 2 to 3 times a day...after waking up, after lunch and before going to bed.. and i brush my teeth 5 to 8 minutes.
Hi pimagro24, I brush my teeth twice a day, one after wake up and before having my breakfast., and the other one before sleep. I guess most of people do this, however, one of my friends he brush his teeth in the morning after wake up and after breakfast.....hehe, I guess it is the personal habbit. Happy mylotting~
I brush my teeth in the morning after I wake up and then again before I go to bed. I know that you should brush your teeth 3 times a day, but I never got into the habit of brushing mid day. I am also busy during that time and half the time I'm not at home mid day anyway. I guess if I was home during that time everyday It would be easier to get into the habit.
@jammyt (2822)
At least 3 times a day. In the morning when I wake up, after lunch and before I sleep at night. Some people don't brush their teeth after lunch. Maybe it depends on the person's habits.