I answered a hubpages request!

I was over at HubPages this morning and someone wanted a few ideas on what to get a young lady for Christmas. I know some of you are like "Christmas" we have not even had Halloween yet! I totally understand that. I also understand that some folks have to start very early because of their budget and they do not like the expense hitting them all at once! So I wrote this hub this morning on some Christmas gift ideas for a young Lady, If you get a minute please go read it and com back and chat with me about it! http://hubpages.com/hub/-Reasonable-Christmas-presents-for-young-ladies
I went an read and commented. The time I went to try to do a second Hub Page, I had some trouble, so it is still just a draft. I am going to need to get back and study the site. I probably was having a computer glitch. I am thinking I will enjoy writing opportunities more than working outside the home. I liked the pointer about not buying more than one size of crochet hooks or knitting needles until you find out how things go.
If you need any help just let me know. If I don't know we can learn it together. I would love to read another Hub form you! Thanks so much for going over and reading my latest one and remarking also!
I like the ideas but there could be more. Certain hobbies seem almost universal in teen and tween girls(scrapbooking/colages come to mind). these little hobbies are geneerally inexpensive and often benefit from the unusual. Collecting scraps of wall paper or wrapping paper, kits of craft supplies, even a bos of treasures form the dollar store. The "girls day out" one of the best ideas. Guys like to go out fishing or bowling and the like but girls are a lot more likely to enjoy "doing lunch" or shopping trips at that age than boys are likely to enjoy spending time at the lake or lanes.