McDonald's Double Cheese Burgers

I live in Kentucky and here they make double cheese burgers at my local Mcdonald's as I'm sure they do at every other Mcdonald's. But I went to Texas back a few years ago and I noticed the strangest thing when I ordered me some double cheese burgers. They were smaller in Texas! And I was thinking WOW! But this contradicts everything I thought I knew about Texas! Everything is supposed to be bigger in Texas! And they weren't just a little smaller they were only about half the size of the double cheese burgers here in Kentucky. Imagine that lol!
@shira0524 (483)
I wonder if they can get away with that due to the perception that the economy is better in certain parts of Texas than it is in Kentucky, so if it's smaller, but they are charging you the same amount, they are spending less and you are spending more? Either way though, it's sad to say, I LOVE McDonald's double cheeseburgers SO much, I wouldn't care. I'd just buy another if it was too small. :( I am addicted to them. They are so good right off the grill and still dripping hot! And I'm sure they are so bad for me, but I can't help it. They taste so good.
Oh yes I agree I love the way they taste and I'd eat them all the time if I could. I usually eat about two of them when I get some but in Texas I'd really rather have had about three of them.
That's pretty odd. I wonder, what would mcDonald's new Triple cheese burger be like? Would that be the equivalent to a double cheese burger in texas?
Yes it is very odd and unexpeted. I don't really know if it's like that everywhere in Texas because I was in Houston but i could really tell a difference.