Have you ever had a liking to taste a baby food?

@smilyn (2964)
Babies food are really delicious ones..They have lots of carbohydtaes,fats and sugar, just to meet the requiremnets of a baby..But still when I was in my school days, I had a liking towards the baby foods. But I did not get a chance to taste those food. And now this interest has vanished. Have you ever had a liking to taste a baby food?
@Jody20 (887)
• Netherlands
When my daughter was a baby, i fed her babyfood out of jar. I didn't like the taste of it, but babycookies don't taste that bad.
@smilyn (2964)
yes, sometimes the baby finger foods would taste very good...
@mymelodake (1339)
Not really, though when my brother was still a baby, I was really curious because it smelled really nice. I never did try it though, I don't like the way it came in a sort of paste LOL. I did drink apple juice for babies though. I really love apple juice (Motts especially, and Hi-C) and when I was in elementary, I usually spend weekends at my cousin's house to play. My cousin is the youngest and he's just a year younger than me, but his mom still stocked up on Gerber's apple juice, and that's what we would drink. It was really nice, though it didn't taste too different from "normal" apple juice.
@smilyn (2964)
wow..Your cousin drank the Gerber fruit juice even at his elementary school days..I have also seen few people who prefer to eat Baby desserts like fruits mixed with yogurt or cheese.
I've never had the desire to eat regular baby food, the kind that comes in jars, but I do like eating Rusks. They're just big soft biscuits, and they taste great, I don't think that there's any artificial colourants or preservatives in them either. From what I've seen of jars of baby food, they're usually just over-priced pots of regular food, like cottage pie or rice pudding.
@smilyn (2964)
yes, you are right..The bottled food is the same as that we make at home but over priced. Especially the fruit purees, you will be amazed to see the price..But it would be a serving for 2 or 3 days only..
@aseretdd (13736)
When my daughter was still a small baby... i would always taste he food... especially the gerber brand... and i really liked the mixed fruit flavor... but of course i did not eat any because it is for my baby... so i just always took a small tasted... aside for that... most baby food do not really take that good...
@smilyn (2964)
wow..This is one of the advantages of being a mom.We can taste their foods..And I too think fruit purees and desserts tastes good but not others especially the cereals..
@Anne18 (11034)
Well having four children i have tasted many of the baby foods and yes I have eaten the children's left overs, some of them are really quite yummy to eat.
@smilyn (2964)
ha..ha..that is interesting..This happens with all mom I think..Because I too have tasted like this..
@luvstochat (6914)
I used to try a bite of what my daughter was going to eat when she was a baby I thought that baby food was gross. Formula is really gross it is bland their is not taste to it at all!
@smilyn (2964)
yes, I have always wondered how kids drink the formula milk. I too have tasted it once..It is just without any flavour or taste..
@sivanj (1263)
i like to eat them. i have taken biscuits, baby food, and whatever that they take. just a different taste and a different experience because we don't get to eat them when we want. when we get occasion then just try it & enjoy it.
@smilyn (2964)
ha..ha..you have said it right..
@arunmails (3012)
Yes, even i have the habit of eating the baby food.... I like farex, cerelac etc...... some times, even I mix the biscuits with the milk and made it like a baby food and eat it....... sometimes, still now I am doing it.....
@riyasam (16571)
call me crazy but i really like baby food.i had to eat my kids left over baby food like cerelac.somehow i like the taste of it.