Three Kids Enaugh?

@ifa225 (11093)
Indonesia
Dear friends, Do you think to have three kids are enaugh or a litle bit too much? I already have three kids, and sometimes they get me really really mad with what they act. Sometimes they are fighting, sometimes they are yelling.sometimeas I feel i can not face this again. how about you?
@lellyp (245)
No, is really not enough for me. I don't care my body will be look not sexy any more cos i have lot kids. For me have kids is more important. Baby is really a give from heaven so i will take care very careful.
@spalladino (17922)
I think the number of kids you have is a personal decision that only you and your partner can make. I raised four kids but my husband and his late wife stopped at two. Kids can be a pain in the butt while they are growing up but I can tell you from experience that they grow up way too fast and, before you know it, they're grown with kids of their own and their own lives. We now have 9 grandchildren and all of them are a joy. The best part is that we can spoil them rotten and send them home when they're bratty!