any typing jobs such as medical transcriptionists online that you know?

Norway
i really wanted to joined, if any, those typing jobs that offers online.. i have researched it but im not sure if they are legitimate or scam.. do you know any?
@royal52gens (5380)
I don't know of any. I also am looking for an opportunity to data entry work at home. I would like to make enough money to pay my bills and take care of my children. I don't need to be rich. I will be watching your discussion to see if any one has any good leads for us.
• Norway
same as you..i need to earn more for my plans. i have lots of free time and most of it is im in the net.. so, why not earn while surfing. Ive been searching for it, but im afraid to join those websites without confirming it to other people..so its much better if someone who have tried it, will suggest or refer it to us..
@monouu (2608)
You can get them at job bidding sites, but the bad part is you need to bid for job and there are lot of competitors. If you have found one from your research, the most easiest way to identify if it is legitimate or scam is to see if it is asking for upfront fee. A legitimate job won't ask you to pay anything to work, just remember this. I'm currently in a Free data entry job that is paying $0.15 for each entry. You can earn up to $3 daily without referral. As you can see it is not going to make you rich but is still a nice sum of pocket money. Check out my blog (under my profile) if you are interested. Payment proof, site info and video demo on how to do the job are included.
@kayat40 (35)
• Nigeria
This is for you and others who wants data entry work at home jobs.They are legitimate and scam free.You need not to pay a dime for you to start earning;this is where iam working as a full time but,visit this blog address for more details:- http://www.freelancekay.blogspot.com