Blocked E-Gold account

egold - blocked e gold account
@ronaldinu (12439)
Malta
I have about twenty US dollars in E-gold account. Right now it is blocked and I cannot do anything with it. Do you have an E-Gold account? Do you have any suggestions what I can do with the money there? © ronaldinu 2008
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
If you had a Paypal account then you could transfer it into it or have a trusting friend to do it for you. You could request a check maybe of that is allowed I don't have a E-ZGold account so I am not familiar with it.
@littleowl (7157)
Hi ronald unfortuantley I have never heard of E-gold accounts so cannot help with this one...littleowl
@nanajanet (4436)
I do not have E-Gold but did they say why it was blocked?
• New Zealand
I highly suggest you to contact e-gold about this problem. I think they will ask you submit some ID proof to restore your account. One of my friend experienced a similar problem with e-gold a month back and was contacted e-gold support via email and he was asked to submit his ID proof. I guess he have submitted his photo id and utility bill and e-gold have unblocked your account. But, first step I will advice you is to contact them to get this sorted out. Just follow the instructions they give in the e-mail and your account may get unblocked. Happy mylotting!