myklj's..white fudge covered oreo cookies!!

MYKJL'S Oreo Cookies - White Fudge Oreo Cookies
@Chevee (5914)
I went to the store today and I was in the cookie isle. I thought about MYKL'S oreo cookies. I couldn't for the life of me remember what kind of oreo cookies he said. I did remember the white fudge. I did not know that Oreo makes that many different type of cookies. I did not see the White Fudge, I saw an Oreo Fudge Ring (white fudge striped cookies). I was going to buy a pack but decided I would come back and check and see what kind he was referring to. I am glad I didn't get the ones I saw because now that I Googled them they where the wrong ones. I did not see any of the ones he was talking about. A have a picture of the White Fudge Oreo Cookie. Have you ever went to store and forgot the name of something that you intended to buy? Or just couldn't remember the name?
@myklj999 (47714)
No...but I have gone to the store to specifically buy a certain item (this usually happens at Wal-Mart) and started wandering around picking up other things I needed, then returned home and realised I never bought the item I actually went there to purchase.
@Chevee (5914)
Been there done that.
@LadyMarissa (12160)
OMG, I thought I was the ONLY person who did that!!!
@myklj999 (47714)
Silly woman...it is fudge. What you meant to say is it's not chocolate. Peanut butter fudge is fudge, and it doesn't have chocolate, so yes, they are white fudge oreos.
Oh, Chevee, you should have seen my brain blinking in and out while I was at the store this evening. Hubby and I have done some cleaning, organizing, and shopping today. I had a two hour choir practice, too. I just am brain fried at this moment. That could not at all be because I worked fourteen or fifteen hours yesterday, or could it?
Hi Chevee, Shame you never got the one myklj had, and yes, I have done that many time, I would be standing in the aile trying to think and in the end always seems to get the wrong ones. Hugs. Tamara
@camomom (7535)
I do it all the time. I have to write everything down.
@LadyMarissa (12160)
I do it ALL the time. I make a list of what I want to buy. Something like your Oreo, I get a picture in my mind how the package looks. I cannot tell you what kitty litter I use, but put me in the store & let me see the box & I can go straight to it. My cat & dog food are the same!!! So are my Hot Chocolate & Pizza. I do better by sight than I do by memory. God forbid they change the package!!!
@myklj999 (47714)
Oh, I hate it when they do that! You go there lookig for something; you know where it is, but then you get there and spend all this time looking and can't find it, so you ask a store employee for help and there it is right in front of you..."new and improved"...usually the only thing new and improved is the package.
@LadyMarissa (12160)
It may be new, but it surely ain't improved if I can't recognize it!!!
@Chevee (5914)
I know what you mean change the package and the location. I am lost then.
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
It happens quite a couple of times even if I need to buy an object or two. So when I go shopping I always carry a shopping list with me. © ronaldinu 2008
@Chevee (5914)
Sometime I make a list and forget that too.
@luvstochat (6911)
I am always getting home from the grocery store and then remembering I forgot to get what I went for. It wouldn't do me any good to right a list as I would forget to take the list with me! My kids really love the candy cane oreo cookies.
I do that all of the time. If I don't write it down it is generally as good as forgotten. Basically my memory can only take in three shopping items. Beyond that I have to make a list. then of course if I try to just use my memory I come back with about 10 other things I had not intended to buy!
@rusty2rusty (6758)
• Defiance, Ohio
Yes, I have gone to the store and forgotten the name of something I had wanted to buy. It tends to be something i don't normally purchase. So, I write things down now. I have seen those type of cookies. I have not had them yet. But they do look rather yummy!!