Where would you be spending you Christmas holidays?

It's that time of the year again. Time to visit families and friends. Where are you going to spend your holidays this year?
@Porcospino (27549)
• Denmark
I am going to spend my christmas holidays with my parents, my brother and my grandmothers. I will go to my parents' house and we will all meet there. My fiance and I won't spend christmas together this year. His mother lives in another town and his family is going to meet there. I am a little sad that we won't be able to be together, but both families have invited both of us and we have decided that each one of us are going to spend the holidays with our own family, that way nobody gets disappointed.
That really is sad. Hopefully you'll still have a good time with your parents, brother and grandmothers.
@808nala (640)
Me, my husband and my two doggies will be spending Christmas in California. We don't have friends or family anywhere near us so it'll just be us. We're currently in Hawaii visiting with our friends and relatives, but unfortunately, we will have to return to California this weekend. I'm just thankful that we're here now and able to see the people we love and miss so much! If I could, I would stay here until after the new year.
It's good that you're able to spend some time with friends and relatives at this time. You escaped the "holiday travel rush". Not for me though. I would be traveling to California for the holidays. That is the only time I have a break from work.
@palonghorn (5483)
i'll be spending the holidays, from dec 16th - dec 29th, in texas. this week i'm in virginia at my daughter's. the only down part is that my s/o couldn't come with me, due to his job and his daughter's birthday is christmas day.
@makingpots (11920)
We will be spending our holidays on the island of Maui this year. Celebrating Christmas, New Years and our 20th wedding anniversary. We leave in 5 days and we are all getting so excited. We won't be seeing extended family but are so excited over the quality time our little family will be sharing.
@JenInTN (27547)
I'm gonna stay at home this year and let anyone who wants come to me..it will be the only holiday this year I haven't traveled.I'm looking forward to relaxing at home for a few days.
As for me and my kids, we will be spending the whole christmas being together. It's one of the holidays we are anticipating because we'll be together at least for two weeks full time. We'll just have some picnic outside our home. The surrounding is a forest where we can be in tune with nature. And if my relatives want to spend the christmas with us, that would be welcome!
@jillhill (37379)
I will be right here in my own little house....two of my kids and their families will be here with me.....one live close the other is coming half way across the states....from New York to Minnesota! Woo Hoo!