Feel the burn

Ok the pilates chair came in today. I just hope I can walk tomorrow cause I have to go to work lol. You can really really feel the burn with this thing. I feel it in my abdomenal "muscles" my thighes and calves. I feel it in my arms as well. I think this is the best piece of equipment we have ever owned. it is fabulous!
I hope you will continue to like your chair after tomorrow when you are really sore. I hope it works out for you.
LOL I have done 20 minutes total today. I feel good right now but I know I will feel it in the morning. I don't go to work till 1 though so a hot shower in the morning should help lol.
Or a nice soak in the tub may help
@Kmarie923 (875)
I've never seen a pilates chair, but I am just getting into pilates and yoga. Maybe I will buy one too if it is working so great for you. Is it easy to use?
Pilates chair - Here it is.
It is easy to use. But you do feel it. I have done a total of 20 minutes on it today. Here is a pic of it.
It sounds good. I wish I had an organized space for equipment.
We have two living rooms and one is pretty much for keeping the equipment in. We do however move it here in the other living room and put the dvds in the pc to hav them going for us to do our exercises with. we don't move the treadmill though.
@hmkoct5 (2066)
It's so great that the machine is working! I hope you don't hurt too much in the next few weeks. I know it can be a little discouraging when you are sore from exercising. It's a good burn! I hope it all works out for you.
Yes it is a good burn. I like the feeling I get from exercising I just need to stick with it as I have a long long road back to being fit.
@ronaldinu (12439)
• Malta
I am glad that you are happy with the pilates chair that you have bought. I hope that it helps you to do the exercises and that you manage to keep fit. Congratulations. (c) ronaldinu 2009 - the more people I meet-the more I love my dog
@savak03 (6676)
Do all things in moderation. No really, you can over do it and cause yourself more harm than good. I know all these exercise programs talk about feeling the burn but when your muscles burn they are breaking down and it is not the muscles you want to break down.