What is the best topic to discuss with a woman on a first date?

Singapore
Hi, myloters men... What is your best topic to discuss with a woman on a first date? On my first date with my boyfriend, he asked me about my interests, hobby, my family, and everything about me. It seems like he really care and wanna know more about me. We also talked about our family, what are you in the family, etc... In the next date, we talked about his interests and so on... It was in the bowling center, we were having our lunch together. His favorite sport is bowling and he wants me to learn it. It was nice to know one another based on their interests, hobby, behavior, etc... later on i found many things more interesting in him. How about you? Do you talk a lot about you also with your girlfriend? or you only mind about the girl's interests and ask her more about it?
@stephcjh (32303)
I think the best thing to talk about with a woman on a first date, is to let her talk about herself and for the man to be a good listener. That really shows a woman you are interested in her and her thoughts.
@vanities (11409)
• Davao, Philippines
hi manya...i cant exactly remember the topic we discuss on my first date...its been a long time ago..but i guess its appropriate to talk things that makes both of you know more each other...its best to tackle on topics that concerns both of you and one or both must be a good listener also..
Hello my friend manya_pearl Ji, Topic of discussion is very good, but I am afraid I may not be in position to satisfy you with my response. Being married Lady for the last 40 years or so, we both never had any boy/girl friend and never met each other to find out about other. To add more, my hubby was then requested to accompany hi sparents and elders to visit my home, which he declined and asked if he could keep me for a year to find out something at par and charming enought to give gaurantee to live for the whole life as husband/wife. He was not allowed. So we met first time during our introduction night, then also he never asked anything about my likings or deslikings, but asked about my hobbies, and our life began to roll. It is well going on till date and there is no room provided for our seperation, seperation would be only after our departure. may God bless you to find out real partner. Have a great time.