Strange advertizing

My friend just got a new hat from Bloomingdale's. They shipped it to her and sent her ads for other products and what not. One of the ads they sent her was for a car. Isn't that strange? Not the ad itself, but by her buying a hat she was sent a car ad. Anyone else ever find strange ads like this when you get things sent to you?
@baileycows (3668)
Yeah I find that a little weird, but I think they get some kind of monetary payment for including those things and who knows someone might just buy it. People are suckers sometimes.
@suzzy3 (8352)
You could understand them sending her an advert for gloves or scarfs or bags but not a car.I have not received any thing like that ,sometimes they send on their brochure for a few times,I shopped at a deparment store in the next market town and they have sent me a brochure for about six years I have never had occasion to shop there since as it was rather expensive.It was a once was enough shop and stayed away since but still the brocure still comes through.I would have thought they would have updated their mailing list by now wouldn't you.
I don't think they care. In May it'll be two years I'm in my current apartment. We still get these type of things for various companies and it will say his name and or current resident. I just think they don't care.
@suzzy3 (8352)
Thanks for my BR.xx