The 4400, I finally figured it out

@SomeCowgirl (32256)
The day before yesterday I was talking to my fiance about a t.v. show that I had just totally forgotten the name of. He knew what I was talking about vaguely, but couldn't remember the name of the show. I had forgotten about it until last night, when I asked his mom. We finally figured it out, after me searching for it for a few minutes. The 4400, has anyone ever seen this show? I have seen it a few times but was never much for watching it. The only reason I even wanted to know the name of it is because it was nagging at me. Anyone ever remembered about a show, song, play, or etc, but yet hadn't the foggiest as to the name of the show?
@ladym33 (10990)
We were watching that show for a little while. I don't know what happened to the show. I can't even really remember what it was about something about wierd powers or something like that. I sure do think about shows that were on many years ago that I may have liked, but can't remember the name. Sometimes I will see an actor on something that was on a show I watched long ago and then it bugs the heck out of me as to what the name of the show was. I even posted a post on Gather about a week ago asking for help to remember the name of a show. It was Dream On.
@SomeCowgirl (32256)
Yes, I'm not even sure if they show the show anymore, but it doesn't seem as if it was on for very long at all. I'm the same way with seeing an actor and trying to remember what movie or show I've seen them play in. Especially actors that aren't that well known, or those who are so well known that it's hard to place the movie or show because of how many parts they've played. I've never heard of Dream On, I don't think. Sounds like a nice name, so I'm sure the show was great. What was it about?
@Fadolf (545)
• Slovenia
I've never seen that show. Is it worth of watching?
@SomeCowgirl (32256)
I've written a description above in a comment to the previous responder. I think it's an okay show, from what I have seen of it. I guess if you like alien abductions / super powers it'd be a good show for you. I won't promise that though.