Would you go on a Canopy Tour if you got the chance?

Canopy Tour-Costa Rica - This a view of someone on a canopy tour in Costa Rica.
@caribe (2465)
If you got the chance to go zooming through the air, high above the trees hanging from a line getting a bird's eye view of the forrest below would you go? I had the chance to go in Nicaragua but my husband was too afraid to go so we didn't go but I have always wanted to. But it is a sobering thought when they charge you more for insurance in case of an accident.
@rmuxagirl (7559)
I would totally go! Eh so something might happen, that's the case with a lot of things, but I would love to get a birds eye view of the forest.
@caribe (2465)
Doesn’t that sound like the greatest! I was so disappointed when I couldn’t get anyone to go with me. I guess I should have gone by myself but it just wouldn’t have been as much fun.
@caribe (2465)
I am so amazed that nobody seems interested in talking about the fantastic canopy tours on zip lines across the treetops of the rain forrests in Costa Rica. Nicaragua also has these tour available.
@sbeauty (5870)
I've heard of these, but I doubt I'd ever go on one. First of all, my husband is terribly afraid of heights. For me a key factor would bewhere the tour was taking place. I have no love of jungles, rainforests, or their creatures. Seeing them on TV is adventurous enough for me.
@caribe (2465)
Well, I don't like the idea of hiking some long distance and climbing over and crawling under things but the tours that I saw you didn't have to do that. I love parrots and those other really colorful birds and I would love to see them up close. I have to admit that I am kind of losing my nerve of going so high up suspended only on a cable. I walked through a rain forest and there were a lot of monkeys high up in the trees eating bananas. It was the wrong time of day to see many birds though.
@4109293 (592)
I would prefer amazon Rainwater farest
@caribe (2465)
Either would be a nice experience to have. I think it would be unforgetable.
@HerShe (2386)
Oh, no, I don't think I would do that! It's right up there with bungy jumping, parachuting, sky diving, and cliff jumping. That's a little too much adrenolin for me, thanks. My mother was the daring one in the family. She thought it a cool idea to go para-sailing on her seventy-nineth birthday. My father went with her, against his better judgement. Pick a birthday and go zooming on that day! lol
@caribe (2465)
OMG, your mother went para-sailing on her seventy-nineth birthday? That is amazing and your father went too. Wow! That is some feat for someone of that age. So you didn't get any of those genes? I guess she kept them all for herself. LOL. I was all for going on the canopy tour, but I am not sure I would go now. I think I have lost my nerve. I want to see everything, I just don't want to be dangling by a wire.
@ossie16d (11826)
There is no way that I would do anything like this because firstly I am afraid of heights and secondly I like my feet planted firmly on the ground. :) However this is something that my son would do, although we have an agreement that he doesn't tell me till later on, because I would only worry. LOL
@caribe (2465)
I totally understand. I think if I could just ignor my fear long enough to get in the harness, I probably would really enjoy the experience.
@wmg2006 (5383)
I think I would like to give this a try. I had a similar experience when I was a Forester, I was able to do an experiment in a helicopter with a glass bottom. We flew right above the tree-tops and dropped small napalm balls to do a control burn. It was exhilarating! I have never heard of the canopy tour but if given the chance I beleive I would be one of the first in line!
@k3tk3t (3130)
yes i would..it is fun and exciting...i will go!! :)
oh my, i think i can't accept the chance, sad to say but i have a phobia in heights, i wish i have the courage to do such things, i think it's cool. i always dreaming i'm flying, but it is only a dream.