Junk Food Junkie!!

@mzz663 (2782)
Just curious if anyone here has stopped or slowed down buying junk food, soda pop, newspapers,shoes,etc? Prices on everything seem to be rising, unemployment's high, everyone's trying to save cash here and there. What (if anything) have you cut from your budget?
@blion23 (404)
I have cut down on junk food and shoes. I only eat junk food about once a month and I don't buy the huge bags of chips or nachos anymore. I also buy less pairs of shoes and this year so far I have only gone through 2 pairs instead of the variety of 5-6 pairs. I think that this financial crisis is going to change the way that everyone uses money and surely everyone will be cutting back. Good luck and happy mylotting.
@Vladilyich1 (1454)
Definitely a junk food junkie! I am famous for consuming massive quantities of "non-nutrative filler" at all times of the day or night. I haven't bought much lately, only because I forget, but that doesn't mean that I won't get some this week to keep on hand. I've ended up cooking decent meals because I don't have the "good stuff" around.
@stephcjh (32327)
I have stopped buying alot of things. You are right. Everything is outragious and it is hard to afford just the necessities.
I try my hardest not to buy soda in my house. I find I have stopped buying koolaid for the most part. I don't buy the big bags of snacks either. I will go to the corner store to buy something here and there. I cut back on buying so much cat food as well. I will give him food like tuna fish and chicken from my food.