Do your friends try to sell your stuff all the time?

There is a friend of mine; sometimes, he try to sell me stuff that I don't need. Because he was in desperate in borrowing money. He want to pawn his stuff on me, because I won't charge him a dime for interest. I did buy his stuff sometimes for helping him a little. But I just couldn't help him forever like that. Because majority of the stuff he tried to sell me, I won't be able to use them.
not exactly like your condition but I have a friend who always keep sending me a new list of new computer hardware, he open a computer store, but thankfully he never force me to buy anything he just sometimes joke about it. but, at your situation you should give our friend more solid solution, give him idea or opportunity of good job, as my friend did to me. there's a saying "give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man how to fish you feed him for a live"
Lucky me, I don;t have friends who want to sell me stuff. I'm one idiot when it comes to buying stuff and I just end up buying things that I might not use as well. And if someone sold me such things, then I would buy without thinking. bourne