Alltime Favorite Superhero

Australia
Who is your most favorite superhero you always looked up to as a kid, or now. What are their powers, and what makes you love them so much?
@DanBen (346)
It has to be Superman, hands down. He seems to have all the enviable super abilities, you can think of. X-ray vision, faster than a speeding bullet, heat vision, unmatchable strength, and the list goes on. His motto is what I really like and believe in, which is.. “Truth, justice and the American way,”
Lol, you know Im with you, just take a look at my picture!
@DanBen (346)
has the DCU MMO been released yet??, cause your avatar is a screen shot from the game, which also happens to be Jim Lee's character ideation for Superman. If I remember correctly this is the 3d model of Superman issue #204.
oh my gosh yes, you know about that? I cant wait for that game to come out. I want to get it sooooo bad i can't hold in my excitement. man that game is going to be so good, its not even funny.
@flaredust (728)
Batman of course, from my childhood until now still Batman. He's actually normal human being but have so many cool gadget that makes him become extraordinary superhero. Those gadget & vehicle always look cool. Just look at him when he's riding his bat mobile. Black is always with him, this color represent darkness, coolness, coldness & mystery. I like it very much
yes, my brother loves batman, and superman and batman are the dynamic duo that work well together. Even though batman has brawn, he is the brains, and superman is the main brawns.