NCIS marathon

Today they are running a NCIS maration. I was wanting to know if anyone other than me was watching it? I have seen just about every epidsode that is out. I love the TV show. What is your favorite one?
yes my family loves the TV show too. my mom actually grew up and knew mark harmon. my mom used to help him with his homework. where are they running the NCIS maration, is it in the US? i would love to watch it, problem is im in australia right now. i like to watch all of them, i dont really have a favorite show, they are all really good, but i have to say, the one where abby is tricked to make a weapon concoction in the lab at the hospital is really good, that is one of the new ones, actually i think it is a brand new one.
Yes they are running it in the USA. it is also running on what we call USA channel.