sidekick 3 vs. sidekick lx

So both mine and my husbands t-mobile phones broke. I won a sidekick 3 and sidekick lx on ebay. I should get both in the mail in the next 48 hrs. So the question is which is the better phone? Do you have either one? Tell me the good and bad of them.
@MizzLadyB08 (1174)
Okay, I have had a sidekick 3 and to be truthfully honest with you I did not like it at all. The only thing it is good for is texting because of the QWERTY keyboard. You can not download any ringtones (you have to pay for your ringtones from T-Mobile) and you can not recieve any picture messages (this also was not my favorite). The camera on it was not pleasent either it made the pictures look dark even though it has a flash. I do not know if it was the just the phone but the battery life did not hold up well. I do not want to discourage you or anything but you my find that the sidekick 3 works for you. I have heard a lot about the sidekick lx and from what I heard it is better than the sidekick 3.
Thanks. I will definitely give him the SK3 then. Hehe. I heard the Lx is better too.
Lol...maybe he will like it.
@stephcjh (32327)
That is great. I do not know anything about those kinds of phones though. I have only ever owned one cell phone. It is a cheap prepaid Nokia phone. I mainly use it for emergencies only.