expired or unused coupons to troops

did you know that the troups can use our expired or un wanted coupons here is the address you can send them to and they will be passed out to the troops miami valley uso 3600 termianl drive vandalia, oh 45377 so for the price of a stamp you can send them unused or expired coupons to help out our troops so why not . i am going to start to send them every month or so
@ladym33 (10990)
I briefly heard something about that the other day, but I did not know any of the details. Do you know what they do with them? Are they allowed to use them even though they are expired? Just curious. I will be sure to write down the address, and send mine at the start of next month. Thank you very much for the address.
Yes, I knew you can send expired coupons to troops. They can used them up to 6 months pass the expiration dates. You can also send it to anyone that is in the military that leaves in the states on bases and they can use them up to 6 months pass the expiration dates also.
@sunshine4 (8707)
A while back I was in a coupon train. There were about 8 of us from around the US. When we got the envelope of coupons, we took out what we wanted and replaced them with ones we wouldn't use. The expired ones were then taken out and sent to the troops. I think it is a great idea!