Are you smoker or not-smoker?

Italy
People here enjoy or have the habit to smoke cigarettes or not? if you are smoker , when you start to smoke?which is your favourite cigarettes brand?Do you smoke a lot during your day or just occasionally?Are you worried about illness deriving from this activity? If you are a not-smoker,have you ever tried to smoke cigarettes in your life?are you non-smoker now because you wuitted or never started it?Are you wirried if you know smoker about passive smoke you can breath?
I used to be a chain smoker but i quit after i met my husband. He totally changed my point in view in life. That is where i realized the bad effects towards my health.
@EliteUser (3966)
Hey, I am personally a non-smoker, because smoking can have quite harmful effects on you if you smoke too much, I don't think it is recommended for anyone to actually smoke, unless that is, you want to die early. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
I am a nonsmoker as I've never took up the habit. I try to keep away from second hand smoke as it irritates my lungs and burns something fierce. I do however have sympathy for smokers. The persecution of these people with this habit has in many cases really gone overboard. In some places they aren't allowed to smoke outside away from people!
@subha12 (18452)
I am non smoker. I am a girl. everybody in our family are non smokers. In our place actually women do not normally smoke. But my dad and brother are non smoker too/
@stephcjh (32327)
I started to smoke sevrral years ago. I still smoke to this day along with my husband. I think we will be cutting back soon though as we are trying to get healthier. We smoke Marlboro. That is our favorite. We smoke frequently. We do worry about the side effects too.