Tropical depression "Feria"....

@mobhomeir (7565)
At this very moment we are experiencing storm signal number 1 done by typhoon named "Feria". We had a whole rainy day. Though we are not hit directly, but still it bothers the routine cycle of the people here since this morning. Most people has nothing to do but just staying in their own house and do whatever they would do rather than going outside. Me? Just working with my PC and clicking some favorite sites including of course this wonderful site "mylot". How about you guys, what you usually do during this kind of situation? Can you share and talk about it? You're response would be highly appreciated...Cheers!
@ckyera (17342)
hello my friend... i am also affected with this storm and like you i do nothing for the whole day! i just sleep, eat the best food for this weather(bulad (dried fish)fried with lots of tomatoes and coffee on the side!) and work here on my lot...but the way do you received the email i send you just a while ago? aha...and that might be the reason why you didn't go to Lagtang like me! hahaha
@mobhomeir (7565)
No that's not the reason why, only the bad weather...I haven't read it. I will try to open it maybe tomorrow...
@ckyera (17342)
okay...i hope tomorrow weather will be better so that i can do the laundry...
Its really comforting staying at home specially if the weather is not good outside. Although here to where I am, it is just starting to rain, not heavy, just little droplets and a cool breeze which I enjoyed when our door is open. Anyway nice that you have enjoyed visiting sites that pays and see friends online here on Mylot. I have been feeling sleepy though if the weather remains like this, but i have to get up and hurry up before the cutoff period comes. I am still wanting to catch up the days I haven't been online here on Mylot. And traveling again would cost me to slower my earnings here. But anyway, that is part of life. I still enjoy my time when I am here online and surf. Happy Mylotting.
@mobhomeir (7565)
Yes that's the most common ways we could do specially this kind of weather situation.The problem is, if you observe it, the more our urge to eat more and we can feel hungry easily maybe because of the cold environment. I don't know really why that happen...anyways, just take it easy..thanks for dropping by...